The Community grant fund 2023/24 is now open. A pot of £38k has been set aside for 2023/24
Community Grants of up to £2k can be requested by charities, not for profit groups and CIC's who are based in Corby only.
What are grants available for?
Corby Town Council's grants up to a value of £2,000 are available once a year. Grants are available
to any not-for-profit organisation that wishes to complete a one off project or project that will
require funding for up to a maximum or three years where normally a tapering grant contribution
will be considered. Funding for years 2 and 3 if agreed subsequently will be based on a reducing
grant with the aim of the project becoming self financing at year 4.
Who can apply to the Corby Town Council Community Grant Scheme?
- are voluntary or community groups based in Corby
- have a constitution or set or rules or equivalent
- have a bank or building society account
- have independently approved annual accounts
- directly benefit the well-being of the Corby people or the environment of Corby
What type of Projects will be considered for the Community Grant Scheme?
- Youth facilities, schemes and projects
- Cultural and arts schemes
- Heritage projects
- Leisure, sports and play facilities
- Community buildings
- Community transport
- Elderly and disabled
- Sustainable Community environmental projects
Who cannot apply to the Corby Town Council community Grant Scheme?
- Organisations involved in party political activities
- Companies who aim to make a profit
- Statutory bodies
- Religious groups
- Bodies to pass on grant funding to others
Community Grants Application Form (PDF, 554 Kb)
Online application form forms.office.com/e/usBj9vuLJB
Grant Policy (PDF, 338 Kb)
Amended Grants Policy